The Grants Management System will transition to the new Justice Grants System (JustGrants) on October 15.
The Grants Management System (GMS) is being transitioned to the Department of Justice's new Justice Grants System (JustGrants) on October 15, 2020. In preparation for the transition, as of September 23, 2020, GMS is no longer accessible for external users.
Where do grantees report performance measure data?
Grantees report their performance measure data in OJJDP’s online Performance Measures Tool (PMT) for Title II Formula Grants and Discretionary Grants.
Grantees report on performance measures using the online Performance Measures Tool (PMT) platform. After grantees enter their performance measure data into the PMT, grantees upload a report with their completed data into the Grants Management System (GMS) for review by federal staff.
A few grantees report performance measures in alternative data collection tools. Federal staff will inform those grantees that meet this exception after receiving their award.
* Starting in January 2021, FY19 and older Discretionary grantees will report performance measure data into the PMT and will upload their performance report PDF into JustGrants.
* FY20 grantees will only report on the new progress narrative questions in JustGrants beginning in January 2021.
* Starting in July 2021, Discretionary grantees will report on the updated progress narrative questions in JustGrants and will begin collecting performance measure data for the new measures to report into JustGrants in January 2022.
Helpful Hints for using the Performance Measures Tool
- Previously completed Performance Data Reports are always available. To access a Performance Data Report, log in to the PMT and select the reporting period needed when prompted.
- PMT will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity. To avoid reentering data, click the Save button before leaving the system or when you are finished entering data.
- For questions regarding account creation or password resets, contact the OJJDP PMT Helpdesk.
- Visit OJJDP PMT Website to access additional training resources.