Where do FY17 to 19 grantees report performance measure data?
Grantees report their performance measure data in OJJDP’s online Performance Measures Tool (PMT) for Title II Formula Grants and Discretionary Grants.
Grantees report on performance measures using the online Performance Measures Tool (PMT) platform. After grantees enter their performance measure data into the PMT, grantees upload a report with their completed data into JustGrants for review by federal staff.
A few grantees report performance measures in alternative data collection tools. Federal staff will inform those grantees that meet this exception after receiving their award.
* Where do FY2020 and forward grantees report performance measure data?
* FY20 and forward grantees may report on the new progress report (narrative) and/or performance measure questions in JustGrants in January 2022. Log in to the JustGrants system and locate the performance report or contact the OJJDP PMT Helpdesk for guidance related to a specific award.
Helpful Hints for using the Performance Measures Tool
- Previously completed Performance Data Reports are always available. To access a Performance Data Report, log in to the PMT and select the reporting period needed when prompted.
- PMT will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity. To avoid reentering data, click the Save button before leaving the system or when you are finished entering data.
- For questions regarding account creation or password resets, contact the OJJDP PMT Helpdesk.
- Watch this video for an overview of the Performance Measures Tool (PMT) FY19 and prior award closeout process.
- Visit the OJJDP PMT Website to access additional training resources.