Grant Specific Questions
For questions regarding extending deadlines for reporting performance measure data, contact your program manager or state representative.
Performance Measures Tool (PMT)
For questions regarding the Performance Measures Tool (PMT), data entry, and system errors contact the PMT Help Desk:
- We strongly encourage the use of email: [email protected]
Justice Grants System (JustGrants) User Support
For assistance with uploading the PDF of your PMT report into the JustGrants System, contact the Justice Grants System Support between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- [email protected]
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Performance Management Team is available to assist grantees and OJJDP stakeholders with a variety of resources and services that include:
- Assisting grantees with reporting requirements, to ensure accurate data reporting.
- Reviewing and cleaning data to support data integrity.
- Performing data analysis to support program improvement.
- Identifying opportunities for training and technical assistance.
- Performing data analysis to answer inquiries DOJ, researchers, media, Congress, and other stakeholders.
- Developing products to share program successes.
New to performance reporting?
If grantees have questions beyond what is addressed in the user guides or webinars, they may contact the OJJDP PMT Helpdesk to schedule a virtual session for account review, specific performance measures questions, or support with staff turnover.