- Information on removal and reposting of solicitations (January 25, 2021)
- The funding opportunity titled, Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence, has been temporarily removed from the JustGrants and Grants.gov websites. The solicitation is being revised to align with current Administration priorities and will be reposted as soon as possible. (March 17, 2021)
If you were unable to attend a live “Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application” webinar or if you'd like to revisit the presentation material, the presentation slide deck from a previously held session has been posted for your reference. A recording of the February 11, 2021 presentation is available for viewing.
For more information on the webinar sessions and to access application submission training resources, visit the JustGrants Application Submission training resources page.
When available, OJJDP funding opportunities will be listed on this page. Review individual funding announcements for specific application process instructions. Visit the How to Apply page to learn about the registration process, which may take several days to complete.
- Grants.gov deadline: March 16, 2021, 9:00 p.m. ET
- JustGrants deadline: April 20, 2021, 9:00 p.m. ET
- FY 2021 CTAS Purpose Area 8: Tribal Juvenile Healing to Wellness Courts Performance Measures
- FY 2021 CTAS Purpose Area 9: Tribal Youth Program Performance Measures