The September/October newsletter highlights an OJJDP symposium on understanding and preventing youth hate crimes and identity-based bullying.
News @ a Glance Headlines
- OJJDP Joins Justice Department Efforts To Address Surge in Violent Crime
- Judges and Court Personnel Key To Improving Youth Outcomes, Justice Department Leadership Tells Conference Attendees
- OJJDP Adds 12 State and Tribal Courts to Its Implementation Sites Project
- Tribal Consultation Report Highlights OJJDP-Tribal Discussions, Commitments
- Stakeholder's Corner: Community-Based Program Helps Girls Reach Their Full Potential
In 2019, law enforcement agencies made an estimated 696,620 arrests of youth younger than 18—the fewest arrests of juveniles in nearly 4 decades.
Hosted by OJJDP's NTTAC in conjunction with The Innocent Justice Foundation, this six-part webinar series discusses building a wellness program, assessing your team's needs and more.
OJJDP produces different types of publications and products, including Newsletters, Bulletins, Fact Sheets, Reports, and Portable Guides.
OJJDP Annual Reports
Annual Reports describe the Office's activities in a specified fiscal year.
OJJDP's growing multimedia collection includes video messages from OJJDP Acting Administrator Chyrl Jones, archived webinars on specific solicitations, training sessions, and more.
NCJRS Virtual Library
The National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Virtual Library contains bibliographic information and abstracts of more than 230,000 collection resources, including all known Office of Justice Programs' works.