OJJDP is in the process of updating its performance measures for FY 2021 Grantees. Once available, the performance measures information about all OJJDP FY 2021 program solicitations will be posted in this location. In addition to submitting performance measures data, applicants awarded funding for FY 2021 will be required to answer a set of progress report questions regarding the activities in their award. These progress report questions ask about:
- Progress made since the last report on the application goals and objectives.
- Any adjustments to the applicant proposal plan.
- Challenges experienced in implementing the program and how they were resolved.
- Any technical assistance needed from OJJDP for program implementation.
- Descriptions of the impact of the OJJDP funded activities.
As a reminder, you do not need to submit any performance measures or progress report information with your application to OJJDP.
OJJDP FY 2021 Solicitations
Click on the links below to access the corresponding performance measures.
- FY 2021 Child Abuse Training for Judicial and Court Personnel
- FY 2021 Children's Advocacy Centers Membership and Accreditation Program
- FY 2021 Court Appointed Special Advocates Training, Technical Assistance and Subgrants Program
- FY 2021 Enhancing Juvenile Indigent Defense
- FY 2021 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program
- FY 2021 National Mentoring Programs
- FY 2021 Mentoring for Youth Affected by the Opioid Crisis
- FY 2021 Multistate Mentoring Programs Initiative
- FY 2021 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- FY 2021 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children
- FY 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence
- FY 2021 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children with Sexual Behavior Problems
- FY 2021 CTAS Purpose Area 8: Tribal Juvenile Healing to Wellness Courts
- FY 2021 CTAS Purpose Area 9: Tribal Youth Program