OJJDP is in the process of updating its performance measures for FY 2021 Grantees. Once available, the performance measures information about all OJJDP FY 2021 program solicitations will be posted in this location. In addition to submitting performance measures data, applicants awarded funding for FY 2021 will be required to answer a set of progress report questions regarding the activities in their award. These progress report questions ask about:
- Progress made since the last report on the application goals and objectives.
- Any adjustments to the applicant proposal plan.
- Challenges experienced in implementing the program and how they were resolved.
- Any technical assistance needed from OJJDP for program implementation.
- Descriptions of the impact of the OJJDP funded activities.
As a reminder, you do not need to submit any performance measures or progress report information with your application to OJJDP.