Wellness Program Implementation Series Part (5): Peer Support
Held on May 5, 2021 and hosted by OJJDP's NTTAC in conjunction with The Innocent Justice Foundation, this was the fifth in a 6-part series that discussed how to build a wellness program, from identifying the necessary components (e.g., funding, buy-in, and providers) and choosing the best option for your team, to implementing your program and assessing its success.
Parts of the series will focus on specific programs such as embedding a mental health professional, chaplaincy, and peer support, to give you a step-by-step guide to success.
To obtain handouts and documents for this video, please contact the OJJDP NTTAC Help Desk at [email protected] or by phone at 1–833–647–0513.
Archived webinars from this series:
- Wellness Program Implementation Series (Part 1): How to Build a Wellness Program
- Wellness Implementation Series (Part 2): Introduction to your Options and Assessing Team's Needs
- Wellness Program Implementation Series (Part 3): Embedded Mental Health Provider
- Wellness Program Implementation Series (Part 4): Chaplaincy
- Wellness Program Implementation Series Part (5): Peer Support
- Wellness Program Implementation Series (Part 6): Program Assessment
Opinions or points of view expressed in these recordings represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these recordings are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.