As part of the CTAS process, applicants are required to develop a budget that should provide the detailed computation for each budget line item, listing the total cost of each and showing how it was calculated by the applicant.
High quality budgets result in better application scores and expedited processing, if awarded.
The key goals of this webinar are to:
- Provide an overview of the CTAS budget detail worksheet;
- Discuss the "dos and don'ts" for budget development;
- Provide guidance on elements that should be included in high quality budgets; and
- Identify tools and resources to assist applicants with addressing budget-related questions.
- Session 5: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Adjudication Alternatives
- Session 4: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Implications of Rights and Evidence in Juvenile Court Process
- Session 3: History of Juvenile Justice and the Courts - Individual Rights Innovations in the Model Tribal Juvenile Justice Codes