Need Training and Technical Assistance? Access TTA 360
TTA360 is OJJDP's centralized training and technical assistance (TTA) request system. It offers a single point of entry to access the full range of OJJDP's TTA services and network providers. Through TTA360, users can submit a TTA request, create an account, and view status of requests.
Flow of a TTA Request
Each TTA request submitted via the TTA 360 system is assigned to an OJJDP TTA provider by OJJDP’s NTTAC. Once the appropriate provider accepts the request they manage the remainder of the TTA requests’ lifecycle.
Request for TTA Submitted
- Requests submitted through TTA360 are analyzed by NTTAC staff and assigned to the appropriate OJJDP TTA provider.
TTA Provider Accepts Request
- The assigned provider reviews the TTA request to ensure they can assist and either accepts or declines the request.
- If the request is declined, OJJDP’s NTTAC will consider the request for further assignment.
Management of TTA Request
- Once accepted, providers will:
- Contact the requester to determine scope and outcomes expected.
- Develop a TTA implementation and delivery plan.
- Assign Consultant/Subcontractors as needed.
The following entities are eligible to receive technical assistance from OJJDP TTA providers:
- States and territories.
- Local governments
- Tribal jurisdictions.
- Organizations supporting the justice systems response to juvenile delinquency and victimization.
OJJDP's TTA Network
TTA services are provided to thousands of juvenile justice practitioners, policymakers, and constituents each year through a network of approximately 60 OJJDP-funded TTA providers.
TTA Help Desk
OJJDP's NTTAC provides an interactive help desk for professionals and others who are interested in juvenile justice and child victimization issues. Help desk staff locate resources, assist with access to technology platforms, compile guidance documents for TTA professionals and the field, make referrals, and provide other services to meet requestors' needs. The Help Desk is accessible by phone and e-mail.
E-mails are answered Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
You can reach the help desk by phone Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.