This is an archive page that is no longer being updated. It may contain outdated information and links may no longer function as originally intended.
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) announces the availability of OJJDP News @ a Glance, November/December 2019. In this issue's Message From the Administrator, Caren Harp reviews OJJDP activities during fiscal year (FY) 2019, including a comprehensive 3-day national training conference designed to assist states and territories in their administration of OJJDP's Title II Formula Grants Program. The top story highlights the agency's FY 2019 awards totaling more than $320 million to protect public safety, ensure offenders are held accountable, and empower youth to live productive and law-abiding lives.
Other features in this issue—
- President Trump Addresses Police Chiefs' Conference
- November: National Native American Heritage Month
- OJJDP Convening Focuses on Gang Violence Prevention and Suppression
- Staff Spotlight: Associate Administrator James Antal
- Stakeholder's Corner: Supporting Vermont Youth and Families Impacted by the Opioid Crisis
- Upcoming Events
- News in Brief
- News From the Coordinating Council
OJJDP News @ a Glance, November/December (NCJ 254270) is available online.