OJJDP has announced the following fiscal year 2018 funding opportunities:
- Redesign Study of OJJDPs Juveniles in Corrections Data Collections. Applications are due by May 30, 2018.
- Juvenile Reentry Research and Evaluation Program. Applications are due by May 31, 2018.
- Second Chance Act Ensuring Public Safety and Improving Outcomes for Youth in Confinement and While Under Community Supervision. Applications are due May 24, 2018.
- Initiative To Develop a Research-Based Practice Guide To Prevent and Reduce Youth Violence in Communities. Applications are due by May 29, 2018.
- Visit the funding page for details about this and other OJJDP funding opportunities.