The Victims of Child Abuse (VOCA) Act Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) Sub-Grant Program for Victims of Child Pornography provides funding for sub-grants for CACs, state chapters, and multidisciplinary teams (MDT) that provide a coordinated investigative and comprehensive response to children/youth who have been the subject of child pornography and/or trafficked. The National Children’s Alliance (NCA) will provide cooperative agreements, sub-grants, training, technical assistance, and site reviews for the target audience of CACs, state chapters, and MDTs. The purpose of these sub-awards is to develop specialized programs within CACs to serve this special victim population.
National Children’s Alliance (NCA)
Through this program, NCA will increase the number of CAC programs serving child/youth victims of sex trafficking and child pornography, with an emphasis on those involved in federal cases through our memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the FBI. In addition, NCA will elevate the quality of services in existing CACs through sub-grants and technical assistance related to:
- Properly identifying and screening this victim population.
- Conducting forensic interviews with this population.
- Intensive case management and treatment with this victim population.
NCA will ensure an appropriate solicitation, grant review, and sub-award oversight monitoring process.
- Child Protection and Advocacy Professionals
- Child Welfare Personnel
- Law Enforcement
- Mental Health Professionals
- Nonprofit Organizations
- School Personnel
- Social Services
- Tribal Community
CACs, state chapters, and MDTs that investigate and respond to child sex trafficking and child pornography cases. Contact the project for more information.
National Children’s Alliance will publish:
- A sub-grants solicitation.
- Updated map of CACs that have signed the FBI MOU and are available for federal cases.
- Grantee financial/grant management webinars.
Director of Member Services and Chapter Development
202-548-0090, ext. 155
- Combating Human Trafficking
- Preventing Child Abuse, Neglect, and Victimization
- Supporting Prosecutors
- Supporting and Protecting Law Enforcement
- Youth Development