Join OJJDP Administrator Liz Ryan for the next monthly Webex call, "Today in Juvenile Justice: Administrator Update," to be held Thursday, August 24, 2023, at 3 p.m. ET. During these calls, Administrator Ryan will provide a brief update to stakeholders on current OJJDP activities and juvenile justice issues.
OJJDP grantees, youth justice advocates, criminal and juvenile justice professionals, law enforcement officials, prosecutors and youth defenders, and the public are invited to attend.
During this month's call, Administrator Ryan will focus on back-to-school excitement and school safety. Don't miss this call highlighting OJJDP resources that address school violence, bullying, and Internet safety.
Registration is not required. To join the Administrator's call:
- Dial: 415-527-5035
- Access code: 2763 450 8124
- Attendee ID: Press #
Each call will be recorded and posted to the Administrator's webpage.
- See OJJDP's Model Programs Guide to learn about programs promoting school safety.
- Access OJJDP's literature review on bullying and cyberbullying.
- View the federal school safety website SchoolSafety.gov.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.