OJJDP has released the latest issue of The AMBER Advocate newsletter. This double issue features articles on:
- The new OJJDP-funded multimedia edition of the "When Your Child Is Missing: A Family Survival Guide."
- A new memoir by Patty Wetterling - "Dear Jacob."
- A missing person's case spanning from New York to Mexico.
- Captain Jada Breaux of the Chitimacha Tribal Police Department in Louisiana.
- Access the new multimedia “When Your Child Is Missing: A Family Survival Guide.”
- Access previous issues of the newsletter.
- Read about AMBER Alerts on Instagram.
- Follow OJJDP on X formerly known as Twitter and Facebook.