The Center for Juvenile Justice Reform (CJJR) at Georgetown University's McCourt School of Public Policy is accepting applications for its Youth in Custody Certificate Program to be held June 26-30, 2023, in Washington DC.
This training is designed to support local jurisdictions to improve outcomes for youth in residential placements, including detention and commitment facilities.
- Leading a system change process.
- Partnering with youth and families.
- Utilizing evidence-based tools to develop individualized case plans.
- Creating a safe and healthy environment for youth, families, and staff.
- Delivering effective programming and treatment within facilities, including education, behavioral health, and reentry efforts.
- Learn about CJJR's Certificate Programs.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.