The deadline to complete and submit your SF-424 and an SF-LLL in Grants.gov has passed. If you have not met this requirement, you are now ineligible to apply for an award under this solicitation in JustGrants.
Grants.gov Deadline: March 5, 2021
JustGrants Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
The goal of this program is to assist states and localities in developing or expanding services that meet the needs of incarcerated parents and their minor children to prevent violent crime, reduce recidivism, and provide support for minor children.
- Solicitation-Specific FAQs
- FY 2021 Second Chance Act: Children of Incarcerated Parents Performance Measures
- View the solicitation-specific webinar that was held on January 25, 2021.
- OJJDP FY 2020 and 2021 Nonparticipating States: American Samoa (2020), Connecticut (2020 and 2021), Nebraska (2020 and 2021), New Mexico (2020), Texas (2020 and 2021), Wyoming (2020 and 2021), and Virgin Islands (2020) Solicitation
- OJJDP FY 2021 Children’s Advocacy Centers National Subgrants Program
- OJJDP FY 2021 Comprehensive Youth Violence Prevention and Reduction Program