Due to the significant interest in the “Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application” webinars, five new webinar dates have been added to the schedule.
The new dates and links to register are as follows:
- Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Monday, March 29, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Monday, April 12, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. ET
Each webinar will be approximately 90 minutes with the same content covered in each session and time set aside for questions. Registration for each session is limited to allow for the JustGrants team to respond to questions.
If you are unable to attend a live webinar or if you'd like to revisit the presentation material, the presentation slide deck from the February 22, 2020, session has been posted for your reference. A recording of the February 11, 2020, presentation is available for viewing.
For more information on the webinar sessions and to access application submission training resources, visit the JustGrants Application Submission training resources page.
When available, OJJDP funding opportunities will be listed on this page. Review individual funding announcements for specific application process instructions. Visit the How to Apply page to learn about the registration process, which may take several days to complete.
OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children
OJJDP FY 2021 Court Appointed Special Advocates Training, Technical Assistance, and Subgrants Program
OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children with Sexual Behavior Problems
- Grants.gov deadline: March 16, 2021, 9:00 p.m. ET
- JustGrants deadline: March 30, 2021, 9:00 p.m. ET
- FY 2021 CTAS Purpose Area 8: Tribal Juvenile Healing to Wellness Courts Performance Measures
- FY 2021 CTAS Purpose Area 9: Tribal Youth Program Performance Measures