Description of original award (Fiscal Year 2008, $827,273)
* Host one summer camp and one mini camp in each of the Team Focus target communities each year over the next three years.
* Establish Team Focus programs in, at least, one new city each year over the next three years.
* Establish Wisdom Center in each of the Team Focus target communities over the next three years.
80% of all Team Focus participants will:
* Stay in school until, at least, graduation from high school.
* Maintain, at least, a 'C' grade point average.
* Stay out of trouble with law enforcement officials.
* Become Team Focus leaders/mentors
* Demonstrate improved leadership skills.
* Go on to college or technical training following graduation from high school.
* Exhibit no behavior problems at home, at school, or in the community while a participant.
* Demonstrate increased ability to take responsibility for their behavior, while participating.
* Demonstrate increased ability to relate appropriately with others at home, at school, in Team Focus activities, and in the community.
- Develop programs to address juvenile delinquency and improve North Dakota's juvenile justice system.
- The purpose of the formula grants program is to support state and local delinquency prevention and intervention efforts and juvenile justice improvements.
- Rhode Island Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention Title II Formula Grant