Gather information on how to engage and construct a collaborative response to at-risk missing and high-risk endangered missing children. Explore how a missing child’s path to becoming a victim of exploitation intersects with the child protection, law enforcement and juvenile justice systems and acts as a risk factor to abductions. Identify opportunities within those systems for prevention and engagement. Examine the complex, layered exploitation these victims endure and how exploiters capitalize on this victimization. The deadline to register is April 1, 2021.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
• How to engage and construct a collaborative response to At-Risk missing and High-Risk endangered missing children
• Explore how a missing child’s exploitation intersects with child protection, law enforcement and juvenile justice systems
• Understand the vital aspect of proactive recovery tools
• Utilize recovery interview approaches and methods for recovered high risk missing to identify possible exploitation
Is this training for you?
- Law enforcement investigators/uniformed officers
- Tribal partners
- Social Service workers/providers,
- NPO/NGOs direct service providers
- Medical community members
- Educational community members