Learn the signs and symptoms of child sexual abuse, mandated reporter and stakeholder responsibilities.
This course is open to all members of child serving organizations such as preschool, after-school care, summer camps, church groups, athletic associations or others responsible for the care of minors.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of child sexual abuse
- Identify community stakeholders and define their roles in preventing child sexual abuse
- Define Mandated Reporter and their legal and ethical responsibilities
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of stakeholder current prevention practices
- Create an action plan to improve the prevention of child sexual abuse within your organization/agency (internally) and throughout your community (externally)