San Diego, CA
The Conducting Child Abuse Investigations course is designed for new and experienced law enforcement, CPS, forensic interviewers and other child-serving professionals.
Upon completion or this training, you will be able to :
- Describe the type of injuries a child may sustain and those that may or may not be as a result of abuse
- Define child physical and child sexual abuse
- Define characteristics of victims and offenders of child abuse
- Describe preferred practices for interviewing minor victims and offending suspects
- Describe legal considerations for investigating and prosecuting child physical and child sexual abuse cases