The program furthers OJJDP's mission by building state and local capacity to collect and use valid and reliable data to inform strategic decision making, monitor progress of juvenile reentry programs and services designed to reduce reoffending, and ensure that agencies and providers are operating in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
PbS Learning Institute, Inc.
Training and technical assistance to improve reentry data capacity.
- Detention/Corrections Staff
- Juvenile Justice Specialists
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Probation Officers
- Youth Advocates
- Youth Service Professionals
State and local government agencies, and local juvenile reentry programs (particularly OJJDP’s Second Chance Act grantees).
Virtual Institute and Raising the Bar on Juvenile Reentry Webinar Series (Virtual Institute: https://vimeo.com/418942382; Raising the Bar Webinars: https://pbstandards.org/reentry/improving-data-capacity)
Kim Godfrey Lovett
- Detention and Corrections/Youth in Custody
- Detention/Corrections Facilities
- Juvenile Justice System Improvement
- Non-secure Facilities
- Planning and Administration
- Rural Area Juvenile Programs