The Concentration of Federal Efforts (CFE) Program supports the work of and manages two Federal Advisory Committees (FAC) to the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP), the Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, and the Federal Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice. The CFE Program manages the development of objectives, priorities, and long-term strategic and program plans, and the implementation of the overall policy and strategies.
The CFE Resource Center provides:
- Both on- and offsite knowledge management (including strategic and consultative services; research, writing and editorial functions; and information collection, analysis, and synthesis).
- Technical services (including web development and maintenance).
- Logistical and administrative meeting and conference support services (including subcommittee support and public FAC meetings).
- Community Members
- Compliance Monitors
- Court Personnel
- Detention/Corrections Staff
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Juvenile Justice Specialists
- Law Enforcement
- Mental Health Professionals
- Mentoring Professionals
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Probation Officers
- School Personnel
- Social Services
- State Advisory Groups
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Tribal Community
- Youth Advocates
- Youth Services Professionals
OJJDP staff, Concentration of Federal Efforts program, members of the Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, and members of the Federal Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice.
For the CFE Resource Center, AVB Digital provides:
- FAC meeting management and meeting summaries, briefing papers, and resource materials.
- FAC committee and subcommittee research and work products development.
- Web development, content strategy, and site maintenance for two FAC websites.
- Combating Gangs
- Combating Human Trafficking
- Ensuring Public Safety
- Preventing Child Abuse, Neglect, and Victimization
- Reducing Violent Crime
- Youth Development