The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges will present two upcoming webinars as part of the OJJDP-funded School-Justice Partnership Project:
- On November 28, 2017, from 12 to 1:30 p.m. ET, "Family and Youth Engagement in School-Justice Partnership: Voices from the Field" will examine the need for family and youth engagement in school-justice partnership work. This webinar will focus on engaging parents, caregivers, and youth in diversion opportunities that address behavioral health needs.
- On December 6, 2017, from 12 to 1:30 p.m. ET, "Trauma-Informed Classrooms: Moving Theory into Practice" will explore ways local jurisdictions can implement trauma-informed practices to promote student and staff wellbeing.
- Register for the November 28 webinar.
- Register for the December 6 webinar.
- Visit the OJJDP-funded School-Justice Partnership Project website.