The National Center for School Engagement is offering a Professional Development Series from September 18-22, 2017, in Colorado Springs, CO. This interactive training will provide educators, counselors, judges, and administrators with strategies to support youth engaged at school and their families.
The schedule is the following:
- September 18: Developing a Problem Solving Truancy Court
- September 19: Creating a Trauma Informed School
- September 20: Best Practices in Preventing and Reducing Truancy
- September 21: Attendance Advocate Training
- September 22: Evaluating Your Truancy and Attendance Program
- Register to attend the entire week or any combination of training days.