The National Center for School Engagement is offering a Professional Development Series from June 11-15, 2018, in Colorado Springs, CO. This interactive training will provide school administrators, teachers, counselors, and juvenile court personnel with strategies to support youth and their families to become engaged in school.
The schedule is the following:
- June 11: Creating a Trauma Informed School
- June 12: Developing a Problem Solving Truancy Court
- June 13 and 14: Improving School Attendance
- June 15: Evaluating Your Truancy and Attendance Program
- Register to attend the entire week or any combination of training days.