The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ) will host its 80th Annual Conference on July 16-19, 2017, in Washington, DC. This conference will feature cutting-edge topics related to the juvenile and family court systems. OJJDP will present five sessions at the conference:
- "Improving Approaches to System-Involved Youth with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders" on Monday, July 17, from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m.
- "8 Juvenile Justice Trends You Should Know About - And How to Stay Current" on Monday, July 17, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- "Countering the Trauma of Street Injustice and Family Violence: The Courts' Role in Supporting Male Survivors of Violence" on Monday, July 17, from 2:45 to 3:45 p.m.
- "Model Data Project" on Tuesday, July 18, from 3 to 4 p.m.
- "Raising the Age of Criminal Responsibility: Lessons Learned from the Field" on Tuesday, July 18, from 4:15 to 5:15 p.m.
The deadline for standard registration is June 30.
Register for the 80th Annual Conference.