Join OJJDP's Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force Program on February 7, 2023, from 2 to 3:30 p.m. ET for the webinar "Self-Generated Content and Sextortion Awareness and Prevention".
Sextortion is an online crime that exploits youth through coercion or blackmail to acquire sexual content, engage in sex, or obtain money.
This webinar coincides with Safer Internet Day and will discuss self-generated content (sexting) and forms of sextortion, explain sextortion tactics and their impact on youth victims, and identify sextortion prevention messaging to help protect youth.
- Visit OJJDP's Internet Safety Month webpage.
- Learn more about the ICAC Task Force Program's Internet safety resources.
- Access resources at OJJDP's National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s sextortion prevention webpage.
- Watch the "Stop Sextortion" video.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.