The Department of Justice (DOJ) has three remaining dates for its JustGrants webinar "Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application." This webinar will provide assistance to applicants applying for funding using the DOJ’s new Justice Grants System (JustGrants). The remaining session dates and registration links are as follows:
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Monday, April 12, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. ET
Each webinar is approximately 90 minutes with the same content and time for questions. Registration is limited. Visit the JustGrants Application Submission training resource page for more information.
- Review the DOJ Application Submission Checklist.
- Watch a recording of the February 11, 2021 JustGrants application webinar.
- View presentation slides from the February 22, 2021 webinar.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.