The OJJDP Tribal Youth Resource Center will host the 2021 OJJDP Tribal Youth Virtual National Conference from March 29 to April 2, 2021. The conference theme is “Shaping Brighter Futures with American Indian, Alaska Native Youth, and Tribal Communities—Strengthening Resilience, Promoting Healing, Restoring Culture.”
This free event will feature sessions to support tribal youth programs, juvenile healing to wellness courts, and more. The conference is being coordinated with OJJDP's Alaska Training and Technical Assistance Center. Register to attend.
- Digital Smoke Signals: Using Technology as a Tool for Engagement
- Telling Our Story Through Evaluation
- Restorative Approaches and Cultural Integration in the Juvenile Healing to Wellness Court
- Panel: Tribal State Relations to Support Juvenile Justice Improvements
- Building an Indigenous Resilience-Focused Lens
- QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer) Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Intervention