May is National Treatment Court Month. Join OJJDP and its partners in highlighting the important role drug treatment courts play in helping youth and families overcome the effects of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.
OJJDP helps communities create or expand juvenile drug treatment courts, family treatment courts, and Tribal juvenile healing to wellness courts. In 2022, OJJDP awarded more than $29 million to drug court programs nationwide.
- More than $15 million under its Family Treatment Court Program.
- $3 million to support its Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program.
- $9 million under its Drug Treatment Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program.
- $2 million under its Tribal Juvenile Healing to Wellness Courts.
OJJDP recently announced its FY 2023 Family Treatment Court Program and FY 2023 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program funding opportunities.
OJJDP also supports:
- The National Family Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program.
- The National Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Training and Technical Assistance Program.
- View and download OJJDP's Drug Courts fact sheet.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.