The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) announces the availability of OJJDP News @ a Glance, November/December 2018. This issue’s top story and Message From the Administrator discuss OJJDP’s fiscal year 2018 priorities, activities, and funding.
Other features in this issue—
- Overview: OJJDP’s Intervention Division
- OJJDP Holds Core Requirements Training for States
- Facts in Focus: OJJDP’s Reentry Guide for Youth
- November: Native American Heritage Month
- Staff Spotlight: Will Bronson, Deputy Associate Administrator and Operations Manager
- Research Central: Data on Characteristics, Risk Factors, and Protective Factors of Children With Incarcerated Parents
- Stakeholder Corner: Guam’s New Family Drug Court Supports Parents in Recovery and the Reunification of Families
- Upcoming Events
- News in Brief
- New Publications
- News From the Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- OJJDP News @ a Glance, November/December 2018 (NCJ 252198) is available online.