The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) announces the availability ofOJJDP News @ a Glance, November/December 2017. In this issue's Message From the Acting Administrator, Eileen M. Garry discusses the Office's commitment to helping states and communities prevent and address juvenile delinquency, protect children from harm, and promote the best outcomes for at-risk youth. The top story details the nearly $254 million that OJJDP awarded in fiscal year 2017 grants to achieve those goals and more.
Other features in this issue—
- Justice Department Officials Participate in Police Chiefs Conference
- OJJDP Acting Administrator Addresses State Advisory Groups in Colorado and Iowa
- OJJDP Research Presented at American Society of Criminology Meeting
- Acting Administrator Garry Highlights OJJDP Resources at Gang Prevention Summit
- Research Central: Using Implementation Science
- State Spotlight: How Virginia Is Transforming Its Juvenile Justice System
- Upcoming Events
- News in Brief
- OJJDP News @ a Glance, November/December 2017 is available online.