This is an archive page that is no longer being updated. It may contain outdated information and links may no longer function as originally intended.
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) announces the availability of OJJDP News @ a Glance, March/April 2019. This issue's top story top story and Message From the Administrator discuss National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Other features in this issue—
- OJJDP Participates in National Conference on Juvenile Justice
- National Summit on Youth Homelessness Held in Washington, DC
- OJJDP Observes Second Chance Month
- Stakeholder Corner: Youth Collaboratory
- Research Central: OJJDP Releases Findings From Study on Dual System Youth
- Upcoming Events
- News in Brief
- New Publications
- News From the Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- News From the Federal Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice