The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) announces the availability of OJJDP News @ a Glance, March/April 2018. In this issue's Message From the Administrator, Caren Harp discusses her commitment to preventing child abuse and enhancing public safety to protect children from violence and neglect. The top story highlights OJJDP's observance of National Child Abuse Prevention Month and agency-supported programs to address child abuse.
Other features in this issue--
- President Trump Proclaims April 2018 Second Chance Month
- A Conversation With OJJDP Administrator Caren Harp
- OJJDP Mourns Dennis Mondoro
- OJJDP Participates in National Summit on Youth Homelessness
- OJJDP Convenes Tribal Youth Strategic Planning Meetings
- Stakeholder Corner: "Kids Making It" Program Helps Deter Delinquency Through Vocational Training
- Research Central: Examining the Impact of Mentoring on System Involvement for Youth in Foster Care
- Upcoming Events
- News in Brief
- New Publications
- OJJDP News @ a Glance, March/April 2018 is available online.