The OJJDP Tribal Youth Resource Center (TYRC) has launched a newly designed website. Tribalyouth.org provides enhanced features and serves as a portal to tribal youth-specific prevention and intervention resources to support OJJDP tribal grantees and interested communities.
Features on the redesigned website include:
- Enhanced resource library with streamlined search features.
- Access to training opportunities and program assessment tools.
- Subscriber feature for newsletter and e-blast.
- Links to blogs, podcasts, and YouTube channel.
- Learn more about OJJDP's Youth Programs and Services.
- View the Tribal Initiatives fact sheet.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.