After the solicitations list below was posted, OJJDP determined that it had not specified multiple funding categories for applicants. These solicitations have been suspended while changes are being made, and will be reposted as soon as possible.
- OJJDP FY 2021 Children's Advocacy Centers National Subgrants Program
- OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program
- OJJDP FY 2021 Family Drug Court Program
- OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- OJJDP FY 2021 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative
- OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development
Organizations that have previously submitted applications for one of the opportunities listed above must submit new applications at the time of reposting to ensure consideration for funding.
Stay tuned to JUVJUST and JustGrants for announcements about the reposting of these solicitations along with the new deadlines for Grants.gov and JustGrants. Interested parties may also visit the OJJDP funding page for updates on these solicitations and other OJJDP funding opportunities.