OJJDP has released the latest issue of The AMBER Advocate newsletter. This issue highlights the 2021 National Missing Children's Day virtual commemoration and features articles on:
- The Missouri AMBER Alert that led to the safe recovery of an abducted girl.
- The Washington State's Homeward Bound Program partnership with trucking companies to display images of missing children on trailers.
- Deborah Flory, Maryland's AMBER Alert Coordinator.
- AMBER Alert briefs.
- AMBER Alert international news.
The issue's cover features the National Missing Children's Day winning poster by fifth-grader Heidy Jimena Perez Veleta.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children coordinate the AMBER Alert program nationally.
- Access previous issues of the newsletter.
- Visit the AMBER Advocate website.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.