The National Institute of Justice (NIJ), in collaboration with OJJDP, has released its fiscal year 2022 Research on Juvenile Justice Topics solicitation. Rigorous research and evaluation projects that advance knowledge in the following three categories will be considered:
- Juvenile indigent defense in delinquency proceedings.
- Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders in juvenile residential facilities.
- Data capacity for dual system youth.
Grants.gov deadline: May 9, 2022
JustGrants deadline: May 23, 2022
- Visit NIJ’s funding page for details about this and other funding opportunities.
- Visit OJJDP’s funding page for details about other OJJDP funding opportunities.
- Follow OJJDP on Twitter and Facebook.