OJJDP has released the fall 2017 issue of The AMBER Advocate newsletter. This issue features articles on:
- The death of Ashlynne Mike and the establishment of the Navajo Nation AMBER Alert system.
- Faces of the AMBER Alert Network.
- The role AMBER Alert played in a Florida child's recovery.
- AMBER Alert training. AMBER Alert international news.
- AMBER Alert in Indian Country.
- AMBER Alert briefs.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children coordinate the AMBER Alert programnationally. As of November 2017, a total of 897 children had been successfully recovered through the AMBER Alert system.
- Access previous issues of the newsletter.
- Learn more about the AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program, funded by OJJDP.
- Learn more about the AMBER Alert program.
- Find AMBER Alert on Facebook.