The U.S. Department of Justice has announced the release of the Fiscal Year 2018 Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation, which combines the Department's existing tribal government-specific competitive solicitations into one document. This solicitation allows federally recognized tribal governments and tribal consortia to apply for funding to support adult and juvenile public safety and victim services in tribal communities. Applications are due by March 20, 2018.
The following webinars have been scheduled to assist applicants:
- General Solicitation Overview: January 9, 2018, 1 to 2 p.m. ET. Register.
- Budget Development: January 11, 2018, 1 to 2 p.m. ET. Register.
- Accessing Grant Funds: January 16, 2018, 1 to 2 p.m. ET. Register.
- Purpose Areas 8 and 9 (Healing to Wellness Courts and Tribal Youth Program): February 1, 2018, 1 to 2 p.m. ET. Register.
- Budget Worksheet Completion: February 8, 2018, 1 to 2 p.m. ET. Register.
- Checklist Review and Questions and Answers: March 8, 2018, 1 to 2 p.m. ET. Register.