The National Partnership for Juvenile Services (NPJS) is seeking workshop proposals for its 23rd National Symposium on Juvenile Services to be held October 8-12, 2017, in Orlando, FL. This event will bring together leadership and professionals from juvenile and other human services for training and the opportunity to share program approaches that juvenile justice systems nationwide are implementing. NPJS seeks juvenile services professionals to share their experience and expertise on a variety of topics, including:
- Current and Emerging Issues for the Juvenile Justice Practitioner
- Prison Rape Elimination Act Issues and Updates
- Training and Performance Improvement for Staff
- Implementing and Evaluating Effective Educational Strategies for Youth
- Leadership Issues
- Strategies for Understanding and Effectively Addressing Disproportionate Minority Contact
- Providing Services for Youth in Adult Facilities
- Community-Based Services
Submit workshop proposals by April 14, 2017.
Email workshop proposals to [email protected] or fax to 888-282-8549.
Learn more and register to attend this event.