OJJDP Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program Performance Measures Training
This July 2021 recorded webinar is intended for the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Programs (OJJDP) grantees to better understand the revised performance measurement reporting requirements.
- Overview of the importance of performance measurement at OJJDP.
- Introduce the organization of the performance measures.
- Describe select measures that OJJP grantees must collect (Overall, Multiple-Program, Program Specific).
- Identify when to Report.
- List resources and tools are available to grantees.
Opinions or points of view expressed in these recordings represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these recordings are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Secondary Trauma and Traumatic Stress Physical Signs and Symptoms and How to Mitigate Webinar
- Essential Partnerships for Leading a Community-Based Response | Community Violence Intervention—Addressing Gangs
- OJJDP Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning and Demonstration Program Performance Measures Training