This solicitation provides funding for communities to support girls who are involved in the juvenile justice system. There are two categories of funding available under this solicitation:
- Category 1: Project Sites. Funding under this category will support communities to develop, enhance, or expand early intervention programs and/or treatment services for girls involved in the juvenile justice system. Funds may not be used to provide training and technical assistance to program providers or other stakeholders.
- Category 2: Training and Technical Assistance. Funding under this category will support a training and technical assistance provider to support the Category 1 project sites as they implement strategies to support girls in the juvenile justice system. Technical assistance needs may vary greatly depending on the current practices of each program site.
Watch the solicitation-specific webinar that was held April 22, 2022.
Number of Awards: 7
Total Amount Awarded: $3,901,364
- OJJDP FY 2022 Supporting Vulnerable At-Risk Youth and Youth Transitioning Out of Foster Care
- OJJDP FY 2020 and 2021 Nonparticipating States: American Samoa (2020), Connecticut (2020 and 2021), Nebraska (2020 and 2021), New Mexico (2020), Texas (2020 and 2021), Wyoming (2020 and 2021), and Virgin Islands (2020) Solicitation
- OJJDP FY 2021 Mentoring for Youth Affected by the Opioid Crisis and Drug Addiction