The deadline to complete and submit your SF-424 and an SF-LLL in Grants.gov has passed. If you have not met this requirement, you are now ineligible to apply for an award under this solicitation in JustGrants.
Grants.gov Deadline: March 22, 2021
JustGrants Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
This solicitation provides funding to develop intervention and supervision services for adolescent sex offenders and children with sexual behavior problems, and to provide treatment services for their victims and families/caregivers.
- Solicitation-Specific FAQs
- Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children with Sexual Behavior Problems Program Performance Measures
- View details for solicitation-specific webinar held on January 19, 2021.
- OJJDP FY 2020 and 2021 Nonparticipating States: American Samoa (2020), Connecticut (2020 and 2021), Nebraska (2020 and 2021), New Mexico (2020), Texas (2020 and 2021), Wyoming (2020 and 2021), and Virgin Islands (2020) Solicitation
- OJJDP FY 2020 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence
- OJJDP FY 2020 National Gang Center