Description of original award (Fiscal Year 2006, $49,361)
Day One is a community-based prevention coalition located in the City of Pasadena, California and serves the Pasadena Unified School District service area, including the cities of Pasadena, Altadena, and Sierra Madre. Day One will provide prevention services to 200 hundred youth and 75 parents to achieve these goals::
1. Reduce substance abuse and delinquency among youth; and
2. To expand, support and build on community collaborative efforts that prevent delinquency and the use of alcohol, tobacco, club drugs, and other drugs.
Day One will collect data on core program outcome indicators, including levels of collaboration among the community, local, state, and federal government and intergovernmental cooperation on youth substance abuse issues and delinquency. NCA/NCF
- District of Columbia FY2022 Title II Formula Grant Year 2 of 3 will support DC's JJsystem and partners in providing programs, improving policies, and facilitating multi-system coordinationefforts.
- Center for Court Innovation: Tribal Youth Fellowship Project: Empowering Tribal Youth
- FY 2022 Rhode Island Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention Title II Formula Grant