Description of original award (Fiscal Year 2004, $448,644)
The Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program is designed to assist states, state courts, local courts, units of local government, and Indian tribal governments in developing and establishing drug courts for substance-abusing adult and juvenile offenders. Drug court programs funded by the Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program are required by law to target nonviolent offenders. The Program supports the following activities: Adult drug court implementation, Juvenile drug court implementation, Family drug court implementation, Single jurisdiction drug court enhancement, Statewide drug court enhancement, and planning efforts.
The overarching goal of Family Dependency Drug Court is to enhance safety, permanency and well-being of children whose families are enrolled in Dependency Court. This program will:
1) Provide for monitoring, processing and coordination of non-violence substance abusers engaged in Family Drug Court.
2) Decrease the impact of substance abuse and its related behaviors of abuse and neglect on the families enrolled in FDC.
3) Reunification or termination of parental rights will occur within the regulated time period under ASFA and reunification outcomes will increase for those in treatment.
- Childhelp Northern Arizona Children's Advocacy Center Development and Implementation Project
- State of WashingtonOffice of Juvenile Justice, Department of Children, Youth, and FamiliesFY 2019 PREA Reallocation FundsWashington State has identified two areas where PREA reallocation fundi
- 2019 Preventing Sexual Violence and Victimization Project