222 W 8th Street
The Department of Justice is facilitating a series of workshops designed to provide tribes tools and guidance to increase access to grant funding and other resources to improve tribal justice systems. Class size is limited. Pre-registration is required for the workshops and is limited to one attendee per tribe.
Each workshop, led by Department of Justice staff and experienced technical assistance providers, will focus on:
- Strategic planning to support a strong program design
- Writing a proposal
- Grant writing tips
DOJ funding opportunities and training and technical assistance resources
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Execute the grant writing process and application submission process for the Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS)
- Identify required forms for CTAS application
- Consider budget requirements and differentiate between allowable and unallowable costs
- Establish a program sustainability plan
Deadline to pre-register for workshops is 11:59 p.m. EST, December 11.
The Department of Justice CTAS Committee will review all pre-registrations and will send an email advising registrants on their selection status on or around December 18. Registrants should NOT make non-refundable travel arrangements until they receive a confirmation on their selection status.