2900 Seminary Dr.
Examine the critical and necessary first steps for first responders, initial supervisory and investigative response. Gain best practices strategies for search and canvass implementation and relevant legal considerations. Registration deadline: July 28, 2020
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact the missing and abducted child investigation has on the family and your initial response
- Execute an effective initial patrol, supervisory and investigative response
- Deploy current, effective search, and canvass techniques
This training is designed for:
- Law enforcement first responders,
- Patrol supervisors
- Investigative personnel
- Investigative supervisors.