Gather information on how to engage and construct a collaborative response to at-risk missing and high-risk endangered missing children. Explore how a missing child’s path to becoming a victim of exploitation intersects with the child protection, law enforcement and juvenile justice systems and acts as a risk factor to abductions. The deadline to register is March 18, 2021.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- How to engage and construct a collaborative response to At-Risk missing and High-Risk endangered missing children
- Explore how a missing child’s exploitation intersects with child protection, law enforcement and juvenile justice systems
- Understand the vital aspect of proactive recovery tools
- Utilize recovery interview approaches and methods for recovered high risk missing to identify possible exploitation
Is this training for you?
- Law enforcement investigators/uniformed officers
- Tribal partners
- Social Service workers/providers,
- NPO/NGOs direct service providers
- Medical community members
- Educational community members