The in-person conference has been cancelled. The conference will be held virtually. View this page for more details.
With over 80 expert-led workshops and four general sessions featuring inspiring speakers ranging from high-ranking federal officials to youth who have experienced child-serving systems, our agenda is designed to give you practical, advanced, and culturally relevant information for you to take home to your community.
80 workshops across four programmatic tracks:
- Child Welfare, Foster Care, and Adoption Services
- Judicial and Legal Affairs
- Children's Mental Health
- Youth and Family Involvement
- Session 5: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Adjudication Alternatives
- Session 4: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Implications of Rights and Evidence in Juvenile Court Process
- Session 3: History of Juvenile Justice and the Courts - Individual Rights Innovations in the Model Tribal Juvenile Justice Codes